Scroll DOWN the page until you reach the question that interests you.
If you cannot find the answer to your question and/or would like further information on Services offered by Louise Bricknell please click HERE.
Quality Learning and Development experiences create opportunities to:
- add value to your business – ideas make money
- motivate people – instilling a sense of passion and purpose to everything: e.g., administrative accounting processes
- provide a disciplined, strategic process – which can be documented and used again and again
- support people to understand what “their” thinking box is, and how to think outside of it. This creates opportunities to realise potential.
- engender a sense of fun in the workplace – which brings people together, breaks down barriers, instils confidence, fosters team building and motivation. It puts passion into the workplace.
- add value to life – a sense of value reduces stress and anxiety about decision making; supports playfulness and resilience in any endeavour; is readily transferable – home, family, work, study.
- allow everyone to find their ‘inner’ entrepreneur – their purpose.
Louise Bricknell provides Learning and Development resources that address clients' requirements. This is a client focused service.
Services provided by Louise Bricknell use whatever content the participants are working with – strategic directives, office workshop, diverse stake holder requirements, KPI’s, project brief/debrief, mountain bike adventure, maths lesson, bread making. The content doesn’t matter, how participants experience it does.
Louise Bricknell provides participants with insights into how to think creatively, and how to structure creativity into everyday problem solving. In short, Louise Brickell provides participants with opportunities to understand how to think and work outside of, not only, “their” box, but “any” box.
To date, Louise Bricknell has delivered Learning and Development services in all sorts of locations, including the Victorian high country, retail store, online, office and equatorial jungle! The board room, hair dressing salon, school classroom or playing field, mine or building site are just as appropriate. Louise Bricknell comes to you.
“Everybody is a genius. But if you judge a fish by its ability to climb a tree, it will live its whole life believing that it is stupid”. Albert Einstein.
The Learning and Development Services offered by Louise Bricknell create opportunities for the fish to swim and the monkey to climb. They are for any one who wants to embrace change and feel positive about tackling new information sources, experiences, events. What “it” is – doesn’t matter.
In particular, the Learning and Development resources developed by Louise Bricknell are for companies and organisations that seek to:
• enable staff to develop skills that support all areas of their lives (in and out of the workplace)
• provide work environments that actively seek to reduce employee stress levels
• offer employees every opportunity to realise their potential at work and in all areas of their lives
• highlight to local communities that they can lead by example, be flexible, are open to change, and are committed to the welfare of all those connected to and/or effected by their presence (financially, environmentally, socially)
• meet their triple bottom line commitments with transparency and integrity (financially, socially, environmentally)
• maintain a focused, healthy (mentally, emotionally, physically) and motivated workforce
• promote a sense of collegial support and team focus – at all levels of the organisation, regardless of its size
• have a happy, engaged workforce keen to accept, participate and explore opportunities for change
• explore marketing opportunities/ future insights that highlight their commitment as innovative, creative, ethical and future focused organisations
• increase their reputation as family friendly organisations – regardless of geographical location and/or work routines eg., FIFO (Fly In Fly Out) workplaces
• offer a work environment that fosters a sense of purpose for all involved with it – locally and globally.
Click HERE to CONTACT Louise Bricknell