“Everybody is a genius. But if you judge a fish by its ability to climb a tree, it will live its whole life believing that it is stupid”. Albert Einstein.
The Learning and Development Services offered by Louise Bricknell create opportunities for the fish to swim and the monkey to climb. They are for any one who wants to embrace change and feel positive about tackling new information sources, experiences, events. What “it” is – doesn’t matter.
In particular, the Learning and Development resources developed by Louise Bricknell are for companies and organisations that seek to:
• enable staff to develop skills that support all areas of their lives (in and out of the workplace)
• provide work environments that actively seek to reduce employee stress levels
• offer employees every opportunity to realise their potential at work and in all areas of their lives
• highlight to local communities that they can lead by example, be flexible, are open to change, and are committed to the welfare of all those connected to and/or effected by their presence (financially, environmentally, socially)
• meet their triple bottom line commitments with transparency and integrity (financially, socially, environmentally)
• maintain a focused, healthy (mentally, emotionally, physically) and motivated workforce
• promote a sense of collegial support and team focus – at all levels of the organisation, regardless of its size
• have a happy, engaged workforce keen to accept, participate and explore opportunities for change
• explore marketing opportunities/ future insights that highlight their commitment as innovative, creative, ethical and future focused organisations
• increase their reputation as family friendly organisations – regardless of geographical location and/or work routines eg., FIFO (Fly In Fly Out) workplaces
• offer a work environment that fosters a sense of purpose for all involved with it – locally and globally.