My experiences and interests are an integral part of my ‘Professional Experience.’ These experiences are linked by a passion for deep learning and a commitment to finding and living my purpose. Why? without passion and purpose – potential cannot be realized.
Passion, purpose and potential are not gentle mentors. They provide challenges.
These challenges have taken me into diverse deep learning environments across five continents. They include:
- teaching and R&D, involving Deep Learning Experiences (DLE), in tertiary institutions;
- collaborative DLE research with KPMG, Microsoft and BHP;
- founding and managing a business specialising in remote DLE;
- designing DLE that support SME’s to reach their potential;
- developing Deep Learning Experiences for independent schools;
- undertaking DLE field work in South Africa
- Mediation Training with the Department of Justice, Victoria; and
- founding Louise Bricknell & Associates.
Passion, purpose and potential have allowed me to compete in sailing world championships; race across oceans; enjoy a number of activities; jointly lead the first international mountain bike expedition around Mt. Kinabalu, Malaysian Borneo, and complete mountain bike guiding qualifications in Scotland. They support my interests in:
- the relationship between digital learning technologies and DLE.
- borderless learning and training scenarios – and their relationship to employability.
- futuristic education/training/learning options.
A full CV, including publications, conferences, research projects can be provided upon request.
To read testimonials about working with Dr. Louise Bricknell please click HERE.